Strona główna / Wszystkie banki Warszawo / Banco Mais S.A. (SA) Oddział w Polsce

W Warszawie działają 1 oddziału banku Banco Mais S.A. (SA) Oddział w Polsce. Tu możesz otworzyć wkład, dokonać płatności, wypłacić gotówkę, uzyskać kredyt lub kartę kredytową tak samo jest i w innych bankach w Warszawie. Porównaj warunki kredytów banku Banco Mais S.A. (SA) Oddział w Polsce z innymi bankami na stronię internetowej https://100bankov.pl.

Информация о банке

Информация о банке:

BNF Bank plc, formerly known as Banif Bank (Malta) plc, started operations in Malta in 2008 and has since been established as a key player in the Maltese banking sector.

We offer personal and business clients a highly personalised service through our network of twelve retail branches spread across the Maltese Islands and a Corporate and Business Banking Centre along with a local trading room.

JUD Investment Group Ltd, a subsidiary of Al Faisal Holding Group, one of Qatar's largest private diversified groups, is BNF Bank's majority shareholder having 91.10% stake in the Bank. The remaining 8.9% of shares are held equally by four Maltese shareholders: PG Holdings Ltd, Virtu Investments Ltd, Sak Ltd and Mizzi Capital Projects. 

We have proudly launched our new brand identity in October 2017 – BNF Bank - a brand that reflects our re-energised vision of increasing market share, taking the Bank across new frontiers, with a desire to build a new future.

Dane adresowe

Pełne imię i nazwisko: Banco Mais S.A. (SA) Oddział w Polsce

Siedziba prawna: Warszawa, ul.Domaniewska 39A, 02-672